Connie Rapallo and Amanda McDermott make up the fabulous team that runs our RHM office. Together they do a great job of making sure everything at RHM goes smoothly! With over 700 kids to look out for, and lots of administrative responsibilities, Connie and Amanda always greet everything with a smile.
Thank you Connie and Amanda for everything you did this year for us and for our kids!
Here’s 5 things you didn’t know about Connie and Amanda!
1. My favorite colour is turquoise because it reminds me of the sea.
2.`My favorite city, aside from Toronto, is San Francisco.
3. I’m terrified of spiders.
4.I hate dirty dishes in the sink. When I go to bed, all dishes must be clean.
5. My first concert was New Kids on the Block when I was 8 years old. Since then I’ve seen them 10 times in concert, not including the 2 concerts on their cruise…yes I went on a New Kids on the Block cruise.
1. I’m a huge tea-lover, with over 80 varieties on my shelf at home.
2. On weekends and school holidays, you might find me working as a clown.
3. I used to sing in the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir.
4. I have a black belt in Taekwondo.
5. My jack-o-lanterns are a neighbourhood hit every year.