Our Annual RHM Fall Fair is coming up on Saturday October 26, 10am to 2pm
Hope you’ve marked your calendars for one of the most fun days of the year. This year we’ve got a great day planned with:
- Pony rides
- Petting Zoo
- Delicious food
- Over 20 Games for all ages
- Yummy bake sale
- Firetruck, police car, TTC bus
- Clowns, henna artist, balloon artist
- Famous Pumpkin Auction
- Live music
- and so much more!
Save money on tickets by ordering them now! Forms went out last week, and they are going out again today in the Friday Folders (they’re orange so you can’t miss them!). If you miss the form you can always download it from this site under “Forms.”
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! RHM Parents, we really need your help. Every aspect of our fair requires volunteers to make it a success. Whether it’s for 1 hour or more, come out and help us with our biggest fundraiser of the year. Contact Suzanne at email@example.com to volunteer.
- GIVE US YOUR OLD TOYS AND GAMES!!! Now’s the perfect time to clean out those toy boxes. We need prizes for all our games. You can leave your donations in the office.
Thanks for your support!
The R.H. McGregor Home & School Association.
- Donations & Volunteers Needed for Spooktacular Fall Fair, Saturday October 26th (555mortimer.wordpress.com)
- The Mustache Club: RHM Students Give Back to our Community! (555mortimer.wordpress.com)
- Mark your Calendars: October 26th is Spooktacular 2013! (555mortimer.wordpress.com)
- You’re Invited to our Welcome Back BBQ on Thursday September 19th! (555mortimer.wordpress.com)
- Home & School Forms and Info Going Home in Tomorrow’s Friday Folder! (555mortimer.wordpress.com)