1. General Meeting of HSA and SAC on January 13th, 2015 at 7pm in the Library at RHM. All RHM parents are encouraged and welcome to attend. Our new trustee, Jennifer Story, will be a guest that evening.
2. February 7th is our Annual Parent Conference to be held in the RHM Gym on Saturday February 7, 2015 at 10am. Jennifer Kolari will be the guest speaker. The event is free but registration must be made through www.munchalunch.com for attendance and childcare in order that the proper arrangements be made.
3. On February 12th (parent teacher interviews are taking place that night and it’s the night before the PA day/Family day weekend) the HSA will be hosting a Teacher appreciation dinner for the RHM teachers. We will be preparing and serving a buffet Italian dinner in the conference room from 4pm to 7pm. Volunteers are needed for prep, service and clean up. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available to help.
4. February 20th will be our next McGregor Movie Night (film TBA) with all proceeds being donated to the McGregor Wired campaign. Volunteers are needed. Please contact email@example.com if you are available to help.
5. Our Gingerbread Fundraiser for the Red Door Family Shelter on Dec. 12th was a big success, raising $1700 for the organization. We will be presenting the cheque to the shelter on January 14th, at which time I will receive more information to be shared on how said monies will be used.
6. Registration for this term’s Pizza Lunch Program is currently under way on www.munchalunch.com. Our first lunch of the term takes place on January 16th (next Friday) so parents are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
The HSA is a group of parents who volunteer their time to represent all RHM families and lead, with the assistance of many more volunteer parents, fundraising efforts and extracurricular activities for RHM children.