Whether it’s your child’s first day ever at school (sob!) or just the first day back (yay!) we want to make sure you know where to find the info you need to navigate this school year.
The One Stop Shop page will help you answer some of the following:
- Is there a handbook for parents? Yep, the link is on this page!
- What if my child is sick– who do I call?
- When are the PA days? How long is the Winter Break?
- How do I sign up for Pizza Lunch?
- When does the Parents’ Council meet and how do I sign up?
- I’d like to volunteer but not sure who, what, where– we can help.
FIRST DAY DROP-OFF
First Day Drop Off: On Tuesday morning, supervision will begin at 8:35 am. Teachers will be situated along field with signs indicating their room number and their name. Students should look for their teacher and sign in with them. Teachers will wait with their classes and enter the building at 9:00 am or sooner if all students have arrived. Parents, please say goodbye to your child at the door, as we are asking you not to enter the school.
Class parents play an important role at RH McGregor, helping to support and build community within the classroom as well as foster communication between the classroom families, the classroom teacher(s) and the Parent and School Council (PSC).
OFFICE NUMBER: 416-396-2390
ATTENDANCE LINE: 416-396-2394