Last call for Gingerbread Decorating!
This is your chance to decorate a gingerbread house or people (or both!) without the mess in your own house! Join other RH McGregor families in the gym on Friday December 16 from 3:30-6:00 and decorate gingerbread houses for a good cause, the Flemmingdon Food shelter. Hot Chocolate and Cider will be available at no extra cost to complete the festivities. Please consider bringing a non-perishable food item as well.
So that the correct amount are available, please purchase gingerbread houses and people on munchalunch.com by 9 am Friday, December 16.
Have some time and want to help out? We are still looking for a few parent volunteers. Please contact our volunteer coordinator Ashley directly at email@example.com.
Holiday concert tips from Parents
The Winter Concert is Thursday Dec 15th at 7 pm in the gym. It’s a busy and wonderful night. To help you plan the night, we have some tips to share from fellow parents who have attended before.
- Note that not all classes perform in the winter concert. If you child is not performing in this concert, their class will perform in the Spring Concert.
- While, you are certainly welcome to attend both, please note that it is a very very full room (usually with some portion of the audience standing at the back).
- It can also get hot in the gym so consider layers!
- Please follow class room drop off/pick up times as provided by your teacher/choir/band instructor.
- Everyone has come to enjoy seeing their kids perform so please keep that in mind and refrain from standing or blocking the view with a recording device (IPADs etc).
- The Me2We club is doing a food drive so consider bringing a non-perishable food item.